Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Who uses Shiseido(skincare products)?

or have used it? it is a good product?Who uses Shiseido(skincare products)?
i've used it for years because it is so effective. Its a bit expensive here (NZ) but I guess you get what you pay for. Its done lots of good for my skin, and My husband lokes the Zen perfume, talc etc. I would definately recommend itWho uses Shiseido(skincare products)?
I do love some Shiseido products,BUT I don't like the moisturiser because I end up having oily face so I stopped using it. I guess all of us has different skin type. Why don't you try it and see it for yourself, then you can determine if it's for you but it's a bit pricey though :-) This could be your Christmas treat for yourself :-) That would be your excuse lols.. :-)
I use it ,are wonderful! make up,beauty products.specially for light skin.
Yes it is good

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses