Thursday, June 24, 2010

MAC vs. Shiseido Makeup?

I'm currently using drugstore makeup and I want an upgrade to MAC or Shiseido, but I don't know which one I should use. I'm currently using Shiseido skincare products, so I know their stuff is pricey. I really only use liner, mascara, and eye shadow, so which brand would be better in terms of lasting usage, creasing, blendability, clumping, smudging, colour intensity, staying power, lightweight, etc.?MAC vs. Shiseido Makeup?
I'm very well acquainted with Shiseido's skin care and makeup products. I know for fact that Shiseido is true to its colours, their eye shadows don't settle in the crease of the eyes, has a layering power hence you could intensify the colour as you wish, blends well, is lightweight and has the staying power. As for the mascara, I would suggest you use their mascara base; to avoid the clumping, give time for the mascara to dry between applications. Their Eye and Lip makeup remover is the best I've experienced.





Good luck.MAC vs. Shiseido Makeup?
MAC/Este Lauder VS. Shiseido/Lancome: both excellent. But I prefer MAC.
MAC is definitely way better.


I've used both.
opt for whatever product doesn't test on animals.
i love mac they have all kinds of colors and they stay pretty well but thats just my opnion
Mac, stay on and stays put but, they have this primer you can use before you use eyeshado and it will make anyshadow stay put which means you could use any brand as long as you use primer
if your 20 or younger than use mac because shiseido only has good makeup for the older women that need a lot of stuff going on their face and theit teen products suck ***!!! it doesn't cover what's wanted covered
  • business loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    viruses