Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What are asian made makeup? is shiseido one????

Among the brands, Shiseido sells great products and worth the buy. Kanebo is another Jap brand.





I currently using Shiseido's stick foundation, great coverage..blends well....gives u the dewy look.........





Kanebo eyeshadow is available in pastel, shimmers...awesome....u guys should check it outWhat are asian made makeup? is shiseido one????
there are a few, shiseido is, sk11, avon, are a fewWhat are asian made makeup? is shiseido one????
I used shiseido products when I was younger and I was pleased. I found that the makeup goes on nice and smooth and it's water based too
yes shiseido is one... also shu uemura....anna sui...


and um... thats all i can think of at the time.
Yes, Shiseido is Japanese product.


Also Shu Uemura - you can get them at Sephora

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses