Thursday, June 24, 2010

Shiseido what is this product.

My cousin has been wearing this makeup its called Shiseido and its a stick that she rubs on her cheek bones and its like a white shimmer type of thing i dont know what its called ive looked at everything and its not foundation please help thanks and i cant ask her its kind of a long story thanks:]Shiseido what is this product.
Here you go. It's available in many shades.鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment