Thursday, June 24, 2010

MYER or DAVID JONES?CLINIQUE or SHISEIDO?

Hi,i received tow offers from MYER AND DJ working as cosmetic consultant. Myer one is working for Clinique brand and the DJ one is working for Shiseido.I do not know what I should choose.Does anyone know more about it? How much do them usually pay and what is the difference between casual work and part time work?





thank youMYER or DAVID JONES?CLINIQUE or SHISEIDO?
DJ!!!


I would prefer the working environment there





for Part-time at DJ, you will need 4 days of availability. and work 25-35 hours per week.


for casual, your working hours will depend on how busy they are, they will be very busy during holidays and big sales.





I went for an interview for DJ, hope I get an offer too!!!





You must be very good at makeup to get both offers :)


good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses