Thursday, June 24, 2010

Shiseido, Clinique, and Origins Powders?

Hi, has anyone tried any of these products? and if so, how effective were they? (My skintype is oily.)





1) Shiseido Pureness Matifying Compact


2) Clinique Stay-Matte Pressed Powder


3) Clinique Superpowder Double Face Makeup


4) Origins All and Nothing Powder


5) Origins Silkscreen PowderShiseido, Clinique, and Origins Powders?
Origins is really great and won't clog your pores. Shiseido is very heavy and tends to cause breakouts. Clinique Stay-Matte is good if your skin is VERY oily.Shiseido, Clinique, and Origins Powders?
Origins is the best. I would recommend the All and Nothing sheer powder. its great for any skin type and its talc free so it wont accentuate any dry areas that you may have. It also has some mica...mica is a light reflecting mineral that will give you a healthy glow Report Abuse

i use #2 and I love it. I have been wearing it for a couple years now. Not sure how well it works with oily skin.
clinique - ok, orginins - good
I like Origins products very much Shiseido is good too but it is a little on the heavy side. I cannot wear clinique it irritates my skin.
Origins by far. That stuff is wonderful, packed with a lot of natural ingredients and hypo allergenic.
I tried Shiseido because i have fair skin. It was really effective but then i moved on to MAC because of the bold colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses