Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Has anyone try shiseido lipgloss?

How was it?Has anyone try shiseido lipgloss?
I have. But I prefer shiseido lip treatment which is really good for dry and chap lips. I use it under lipstick and lip gloss. I also use it alone. It moisturizes my lips for up to 4-5 hours. I'm into Stilla lip gloss and lip glaze. If you like natural color, I recommend Stilla ';Banana'; lip glaze. I'm loving it.Has anyone try shiseido lipgloss?
yeah i tried shiseido lip gloss before.





it was okay... i guess.





but just don't put too much if you don't want it to shine as much
Excellent. Subtle yet sexy. But my favorite lip products are Dior Summer Play Extreme Shine Lip Gloss, Shangra Lights Shimmer Lips, Lip Venom DuWop Lip Venom, and Benefit Cosmetics Benetint. All are fantastic.
Shiseido gloss? Well, I haven't tried it, but I know they have it at Sephora! I remember looking at it and trying to figure out how to pronounce the name while I tried out Vincent Longo's lipsticks. Usually Sephora doesn't sell stuff unless it's good, but that could just be what they want you to think. ;-)





Hope this helped!
Im' not into Shiseido anymore. I like Philosophy. They have a new sheer lipgloss that smell and tastes like carrot cake. yummy!
  • business loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    viruses