Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Eyelash curler: Shu Uemura vs. Shiseido vs. Japonesque?

What's your take on these brand of eyelash curlers? When I say Japonesque I'm talking about the heated one.Eyelash curler: Shu Uemura vs. Shiseido vs. Japonesque?
ShuEyelash curler: Shu Uemura vs. Shiseido vs. Japonesque?
Personally my favorite is a basic Revlon eyelash curler that you can purchase at your local drugstore. Works just as good as the more expensive ones. Spend your money elsewhere!


Good luck! ;)
Tish McEvoy by far! retails for $17 @ nordstrom


only if you can see my eyelashes, u would buy it tomorrow.


oh yeah just so ya know Shu Uemura and Shiseido is the same company. ';same curler';.
I don't know about the Shiseido one but I do know that I love the Su Uemura curler. Love it! Highly recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses