Thursday, June 24, 2010

Shiseido make up, White Lucent range. Is it safe to use?

I am 16 and my skin is kinda pale but yellow.


So I found this product by shiseido that will help get rid of my yellowness and make my skin whiter (apparently) but also is suppose to be used for aging skin, i think.


So i need help. If anyone has used this make up before, or not:


do you think its suitable for a 16 year old with average skin?


Will it work?


Is it harmful to use?


Can you recommend any better products?





Heres the url:


http://www.oceania.shiseido.com/sc/produ鈥?/a>


I have to get the pink one for my skin..





But yes, what do you think? Thanks for your help!Shiseido make up, White Lucent range. Is it safe to use?
Shiseido is perfectly fine.:)


it is quite effective and I use it.


But I'm not so sure it would fit you.


Because you're just 16 and (obviously)


not aging.


I researched a product and this is the best I could find:


http://www.arizona4pinoys.com/best-skin-鈥?/a>





hope I helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses