Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Shiseido Tinted Moisturizer?

Has anyone used this TM? I recently tried Laura Mercier TM but I hated it because it was so greasy and left my skin feeling heavy and oily. Will the Shiseido TM feel light on my skin and not make me look like a grease ball by midday? Please help me!Shiseido Tinted Moisturizer?
You shoudl really look into mary kay's tinted moisturizer. It's lightweight and has a sunscreen SPF 20 plus it gives you three fabulous benefits in one 鈥?sheer color, oil-free moisturization and UVA/UVB protection.





Go to my site below to see it and you can get it and if your not 100% happy with it then return it and get your money back. Other brands won't let you do that...Shiseido Tinted Moisturizer?
try za tinted moisturizer..i've tried it.its great, non oily.just small amount will do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses