Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Drugstore brand eyelash curler VS. Shiseido/Shu Uemura eyelash curler?

which one should i get?


i have straight lashes that are average long. :)Drugstore brand eyelash curler VS. Shiseido/Shu Uemura eyelash curler?
I have heard many, many, many great reviews on the Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler that I had to see what all the fuss was about! I first read about it online and many gals were saying how it doesn't pinch, really curls and stays because of the silicone pad at the bottom which is curved to prevent the horrific ';L-Shaped'; lashes. When I saw pics of this holy grail curler, I remember saying to myself ';It's not that special, it looks like a regular drugstore eyelash curler...';. I went to SEPHORA and thought i'd buy one just to see for myself, I first noticed the mini one which is interesting because it's not even an inch wide, it's like a tiny square, similar to the Koji ones.





I bought the regular sized one and compared it to my drugstore eyelash curler LA CROSS, and noticed a huge difference. The arm and eye piece are angled differently thus giving you more of a comfortable angle when curling your lashes and preventing ';pinching';.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses