Thursday, June 24, 2010

Can i use use Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Massage Cream?

Okay, i'm using Clinique Acne treatment right now. It works really well for me, but I still have acne scar that just won't go away and blemish as well. My mom bought me a Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Massage which make my acne scar and blemish go away and even my skin tone out, and Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Cream SPF 55. Can I use that after the Clinique Acne Treatment?





The clinique Acne treatment has Acne Solutions Cleansing Foam, Acne Solutions Clarifying Lotion, Acne Solutions Clearing Moisturizer Oil-Free. The moisturizer doesn't really moisture my skin, but it help to clear my acne.





,Can i use use Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Massage Cream?
The White Lucent Brightening Cream is supposed to be used as a night cream. After you have cleansed your face, before going to sleep, put that Shisiedo cream on. I would say, if the clinique acne treatment is working out well for you, then keep using it. As for the SPF, you can put it on after the clinique acne treatment, even a bit on top of the clinique moisturizer as you said that the clinique moisturizer doesn't moisturize your skin. Maybe you shouldn't use the clinique moisturizer at all and just use the Shiseido SPF.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses