Thursday, June 24, 2010

For the acne-prone here... does your daily sunscreen break you out? (I think mine does. I use Shiseido)?

no! maybe it doesnt suit you.i recently started using neutrogena ultra sheer dry touch sunblock.its pretty good . it so lightweight and my make up goes on smoothly. try that :)For the acne-prone here... does your daily sunscreen break you out? (I think mine does. I use Shiseido)?
Ask your dermatologist...and bring your sunscreen . It may be the ingredients in your spf or it's just your hormones...For the acne-prone here... does your daily sunscreen break you out? (I think mine does. I use Shiseido)?
Oil of Olay makes a sunscreen that is oil free. It is very light, and not greasy at all.
yes
Neutrogena has great products for sensitive skin. A lot of dermotologists recomend it.
nope

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses