Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Shiseido or Arbonne?

Which one is better quality, Shiseido or Arbonne products?Shiseido or Arbonne?
THEY ARE BOTH GREAT PRODUCTS.....IT .ALL REALLY DEPENDS ON THE PERSON, THEIR NEEDS FOR THE SKINCARE AND WHAT THE COMPANY HAS TO OFFER FOR YOUR NEEDS....IT ALSO COMES DOWN TO HOW MUCH YOU ARE WILLING TO PAY..I THINK AIRBORNE IS THE LEAST EXPENSIVE OF THE TWO..I WOULD TRY TO GO ON LINE TO BOTH THE COMPANIES AND ASK FOR A TRAIL SAMPLE TO BE SENT TO YOU AND THAN YOU CAN TRY ON BEFORE BUYING..THAT WOULD HELP YOU OUT ALOT..Shiseido or Arbonne?
shiseido...arbonne is crap
I prefer Arbonne. Are you looking for skin care at Arbonne for the skin care? I have some great before and afters for some of the products. I love their products, they have helped me in many ways.





Let me kow if you want some samples,


angelarey@myarbonne.com





-Angela


http://www.gleamingskin.myarbonne.com
I'm allergic to a lot but have never had any problems with Shiseido.
Neither of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses