Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Shiseido or Fancl?

I'm trying to find a good moisturer, but don't know whether to try out fancl or shiseido, anyone can help me out?





Is it important to use the same brand for cleaser, toner and moisturer? Cause i using different brands for my all daily facial products. I'm thinking if it is okay to do so.Shiseido or Fancl?
sure its no problem using other brands at the same time, as long as the product is ideal for your skin type. There are many good moisturizers out there besides Shiseido and Fancl, you don't need to invest a hefty amount into a moisturizer that may even be too rich for your skin too.. It may be too oily.Shiseido or Fancl?
I mix different brands too, as long as the individual items work for you, it's totally fine.





You are looking for a moisturizer, with what kinda functions? Hydrating or anti-aging? If I really have to choose between fancl / shiseido, I will go for shiseido (but I don't think the two brands have amazing effects, esp fancl!). Here are some moisturizers info and reviews and you might wanna take a look before making the final decision: http://beauty-tricks.com/index.php?optio鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses