Thursday, June 24, 2010

Skincare experts: Shiseido? HELP!?

Hi =]


I'm a teenager and I have a little bit of an acne problem.


Today I went to Lord %26amp; Taylor and bought Shisedo's


';Pureness'; line. It includes a cleanser, balancing softener, and an oil-free moisturizer.





Has anyone ever tried this product before?


And if so, did you like it?


How long did it take before it became effective?





To skincare experts ONLY:


Can you tell me some things that I could


be doing that irritate my skin or make me break out even more?





Thanks =]Skincare experts: Shiseido? HELP!?
I've tried it myself, didn't really do the trick. The most important is to eat healthy. Instead of buying expensive skin products, washing the face regularly with cold water is best.Skincare experts: Shiseido? HELP!?
You should return it and buy acnefree, so much better. Shiseido (my mom uses it) and its ok, doesnt do much for the acne though.
That spelling looks wrong, but i dont remember how to spell it, but anything from that line should be nice.
I'm not much of a fan of shiseido's pureness line. i came from a humid tropical country to really dry australia and had just started on shiseido on someone's recommendation back home. however, the little granules in the cleanser wasn't gentle enough for my skin and toner made my skin very dry. moisturiser wasn't much help at all. not moisturising enough. so, my skin turned out to be very dry and pimply. although i should add that the scent of the products was pleasant and made my face feel clean. you should probably be careful about using stuff with little pearls/granules in them.
I haven't ever tried it but I know a brand that works good! It's called Mary Kay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses