Thursday, June 24, 2010

Are Shiseido products cheaper in America or Korea?

I am studying abroad in South Korea this fall and I'm wondering if I should stock up on my Shiseido Pureness products here or wait until I get to Korea to buy them. Shiseido is an asian product so I thought it might be cheaper in Korea, but I've also heard that things are just generally more expensive in Asia than America as well.





If anyone knows, please let me know! Thanks! : )Are Shiseido products cheaper in America or Korea?
Not that popular in Korea. I've seen other brands like DHC in certain stores like Olive Young or Watsons. I saw shisheido everywhere when i visited Japan though.Are Shiseido products cheaper in America or Korea?
brand names are generally cheaper in America


idk about Sisiedo though, b/c it's a japanese makeup company...so it would cost less to export to Korea than exporting it to America....
Hong Kong one of the cheapest in Asia for these kind of products.Yes, i've been heard it, these products are almost cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses