Thursday, June 24, 2010

Shiseido cosmetics??

Is it a good brand? How much is the foundation, mascara, liner, and skin care? A rough figure is fine. I looked on the website and didn't see a price on anything. Shiseido cosmetics??
its pretty good. i only have the foundation and its about.. $40 for 1.oz BUT a little goes a LONG way. if you go to www.sephora.com and type in shiseido it should tell you the prices. =)Shiseido cosmetics??
It will cost you 35-50 US dollars per foundation. You can search from internet.





The brand is good, from Japan. I like it. But most of things I used is lip stick, lip gloss, foundation, skin care and hair care.
maybe they have a web site. I know Macy's web site has good info/prices on skincare/cosmetics. ( I live in CA)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses