Thursday, June 24, 2010

Shiseido - cleansers, softeners and creams. Any bad experiences?

So, I'm in a desperate search for an everyday care set. I first thought of Clinique, but got a whole bunch of negative comments (no offense for anyone who likes clinique 3-step system). But now I'm looking at Shiseido, and the reviews are quite nice, BUT it is even more expensive than Clinique..





Has anyone used anything from then, and was it really worse the money?





(I'm 22 and I have a combination skin.. not too much acne, but there are a few things I'd like to get rid of.. yeah :))





If not Shiseido, please recommend something else! Would enjoy any comments.. Thanks!!!Shiseido - cleansers, softeners and creams. Any bad experiences?
I've never had any bad reactions to Shiseido, except in the wallet.





But honestly, there's nothing wrong with Olay products either, and much kinder to the budget.
  • business loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    viruses