Thursday, June 24, 2010

Shiseido or shu uemura eyelash curler?

I am planning on getting a new eyelash curler. Right now I'm using the Maybelline eyelash curler, but it isn't all that great. I want to invest in a good eyelash curler and I've heard raves on the shu uemura brand. However, they don't sell the rubber refills for it. I heard good things about the Shiseido brand too nd they do sell refills for it, BUT, is the shu uemura better? I'm going to Sephora this weekend to try them out for myself, but I just wanted to hear other people's personal opinions.





THANKS! :)Shiseido or shu uemura eyelash curler?
Shu uemura. :)


That's my advice -- Revlon has an eyelash curler that actually works pretty good, it's not AS good, but it works very good. - but the Shu uemura is the route you should go, only from personal experience :) I have never actually tried the shiseido, so I can't give you negative/positive feedback -- but either way, like you said, it's a good idea to check them both out, because everything works differently for different people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses