Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Which face powder brand is the best Clinique, shiseido or bare escentuals? (oily skin)?

I just started using bare escentuals and I love it. Like you, I have oily skin and have a hard time finding a good makeup that doesn't look horrible by mid-day. The good thing about bare escentuals is that it doesnt clog your pores. The last brand I tried, ruined my skin and now I am trying to get it back to normal. Also, I have a bad habit of going to bed without washing my face so that didn't help my skin at all. So, when I read that you could sleep in Bare Escentuals without it hurtign your skin, I was all for it. Ever since I started wearing it, I have been getting compliments daily on my skin... which is really nice because I used to be oily and shiny! It is a little expensive but I guess at some point you have to decide whether spending a lot of makeup is worth it. To me, it was. I just get eyeshadow, mascara, lipstick at Wal-green's. And order the other stuff through Bare Escentuals.Which face powder brand is the best Clinique, shiseido or bare escentuals? (oily skin)?
what is a Escentuals please could u explain me. Report Abuse
Which face powder brand is the best Clinique, shiseido or bare escentuals? (oily skin)?
I use Clinique for many years. Its gentle on my skin %26amp; give good coverage.. Would encourage u to go to the respective counters to try on your skin. coz everyone is different
I use M.A.C it's the best powder ... go to a counter they will assist you ... they will know whats best for ur skin type
clinique superpowder double face makeup is the best


great coverage, keeps my face looking matte and flawless
bare escentuals!
I actually prefer Sheer Cover. It's just like Bare Escentuals only way cheaper. It's great for oily skin, not so good on dry. I love it. My skin has improved so much since using it, and it's very easy to put on. And it has SPF15 so I don't have to put an extra nasty layer of sunscreen. You can buy Sheer Cover at Bed, Bath and Beyond.
I would highly highly suggest bare essentials. more specifically bare minerals. I have oily skin as well and it keeps the shine under control. Not only is this makeup actually good for your skin, but it protects it from the sun as well. It gives your skin a healthy glow and will stay on through exercise and heat and will not melt off like other foundations. It contains only 5 ingredients %26amp; is very natural. definately a much better choice than the others mentioned! Hope this helps!
Bare escentuals Mineral Veil is the best for the oily skin. It not only sops up oil, but makes skin look poreless and luminous.
Bare Escentuals. They're made with natural minerals, it's not that expensive, and it never looks caked on when you wear it. Goodluck!!





xxx
  • business loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    viruses