Thursday, June 24, 2010

Which one? Shiseido or clinique?

I'm planning on buying a concealer from either shiseido or clinique. I've heard that shiseido is good for asians like me, but I'm not sure which one I should choose. My skin type is combination skin and I'm using the concealer for the dark circles under my eyes. Which one is less cakey, lasts longer, has better coverage, would match asian skin tones better, and has better ingredients? Thanks for your opinion.Which one? Shiseido or clinique?
I am a makeup artist and I think you should go with:





watch for things with TALC in it, it can break some people out. Especially people with sensitive skin. But it dont hurt trying if you dont know.





Clinique, Clinique, Clinique!





All of there products are hypo-allergenic


allergy tested and


100% frangrance free and was


created by dermatologists.





Check It Out











Their eye shadows last 8-12 hours, and I have alot of clients have oily skin and they been telling more people about it, it really does work. Its also light, to make you look natural!





There entire facial cleansing system is great! And truly, their acne spot treatment works wonders.....





It's all a little bit expensive.





';you get what you pay for in life, plus it's your skin, no need to skimp';Which one? Shiseido or clinique?
I agree with M%26amp;M's! Clinique is the best and they don't test their products on animals, unlike Shiseido!
Clinique, it's totally natural and has no fragrance added or any other harmful chemicals. I went to the dermatologist one day to ask her what kind of makeup I should use, and she said Clinique. So far, it's the best!!!!!
Clinique all the way. The makeup is so good! I'm asian too. Clinique makes your skin look so good and much more natural looking.
Definitely Shiseido.
Shiseido is good for anyone.
clinique!! i love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses