Thursday, June 24, 2010

Colourless foundation (Shiseido)?

I read Shiseido do a colourless foundation. As even the ivory tint most products do, is too dark for my skin, I was wondering what this particular product does? Does it even out complexions to make them look flawless like a regular foundation? How does it work/look?Colourless foundation (Shiseido)?
I dont know about Shiseido, but Almay also do a colourless foundation. My skin is also very light, and this stuff has black bits in a white cream, but when applied to the face does go the exact colour of your face! I find it very good for a natural 'barely there' make up look, but not so good for covering imperfections. Hope this helps!Colourless foundation (Shiseido)?
Go into a shop which sells this product and ask for a free sample. The shiseido range is very nice but expensive so try before you buy. most sales people will be happy to help you
?
  • business loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    viruses