Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What's the difference between pink, beige, and translucent/yellow loose powder from Shiseido?

I use the I00 liquid foundation from Shiseido (lightest ivory shade), and I still am confused about which one of their loose powders will work for me. What's the difference between loose powder colors? If they are translucent, why is there a shade?? I have somewhat uneven and sallow skin, so maybe I should go for beige or pink?What's the difference between pink, beige, and translucent/yellow loose powder from Shiseido?
It depends on your skin colour and undertones. If you're more yellowish, don't go for the pink. Just match it up so that you don't look like you have a different colour'd face than your neck/rest of your skin.





And transluscent means that it has a tint to it, but light can pass through it. It's like transparent, but with colour.What's the difference between pink, beige, and translucent/yellow loose powder from Shiseido?
its the undertones in your skin.


if your skin tone is warm cool or neutral.


if your warm, youll have yellow/orange undertones,


nutral, beige,


and cool youll be pink

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses