Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Is Shiseido White Lucent Brightening appropriate for 20 years old girl?

I am 20 years old and i am looking for a whitening skincare, i have been using H2oplus whitening product, but i want to change to Shiseido lucent white product. I am concerning if this product is appropriate for me or not because i hear some people say it is for more mature people only. Like over 25, is that true?Is Shiseido White Lucent Brightening appropriate for 20 years old girl?
I think it depends on what you're going to use from the white lucent line. I know that in order to see any major results, you have to use the face wash, toner and lotion. The serum of course with that regimine will make it work better and faster, but it is pricey. You can't mix and match though. If you use that face wash, you can't use another brands (or even a different line from Shiseido) toner or lotion. The only products that can be mixed in with other skincare is the serum and the mask.





I've tried the whole line, and I liked it (I'm 22). People don't understand though that it's not supposed to make your skin white, or lighter. It just evens out the tone and fades hyperpigmentation/acne scars, that type of thing.





It's fine for any age group though. Shiseido's whole line is determined by skin type, not age. It's just that most 20 year olds use the blue pureness line because they have oily/acne prone skin, but you can def use a different one, depending on what your skin concern is.Is Shiseido White Lucent Brightening appropriate for 20 years old girl?
those whiting products are too rich for young girl. i am 21 years old, and those shiseido whiting products make my skin become worse.


now, i change to use Clinique, they do have a set of whiting product,
I use their mask and it doesn't hurt my skin or anything. I'm 22 and see no problems. However everyone skin is different.
  • business loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    viruses