Friday, December 11, 2009

Lost my Shiseido pouch.. can I get another?

So there are some times when Shiseido gifts you a free cosmetics bag when you buy a certain amount of their products. I think they're limited edition.


I had a Shiseido cosmetics bag that I used as a pencil bag for quite some years now, but lost it recently and it's very hard for me to let go of it.


Is there ever a chance that some of their bags would appear again?Lost my Shiseido pouch.. can I get another?
I would ask people and friends if they had seen it. I have recently lost my cute pencils. I cannot let go of it also.Lost my Shiseido pouch.. can I get another?
I would look on eBay. Someone might be selling it from when they got it for free. You could also check on their website to see if it's still available in some form. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses