Saturday, December 5, 2009

Is my Shiseido compact foundation any good?

I bought it 5 days ago and I was wondering if it's worth my money. My skin has some problems like clogged pores and blackheads, so...should I wear it in the sun? It's oil-free and it's SPF 15...please helpIs my Shiseido compact foundation any good?
I dont know about this foundation. I can usually tell if a person is wearing this foundation. It hides everything for sure but personally I think its too heavy a coverage. I would make sure you exfoliate regularly if you are going to use this foundation and remember to tone and moisturise afterwards. Goodluck.Is my Shiseido compact foundation any good?
Yes, it is one of the most famous and classy brands out there.





I think Angelina Jolie advertises this in Japan.





Powders dont block pores and cause spots - especially if its oil free. It will also help matt shine on the face, which will help further pores being blocked.





The SPF is also good, as 15 is one most people should aim for protection.





If you have blocked pores and black heads have you tried a block poor remover strip? its like waxing them out.


xx
If u have clogged pores,do not wear any cosmetics.If it stated that it doesn't clogged pores,then,u can.What for buy something to make ur face worse?u can buy some sun block lotion instead of this type of foundation.if you know that it doesn't make ur skin problem worse,then wear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses