Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What is better Shu Uemura or shiseido lash curler or MAC for short length lashes? ?

What is better the shu uemura or shiseido or MAC lash curler for short length lashes? Thank You.What is better Shu Uemura or shiseido lash curler or MAC for short length lashes? ?
I used the Shiseido curler for years and loved it. I tried the Shu Uemura curler later on and thought it was better. I have never tried the MAC lash curler, but my lashes are short and the Shu Uemara and the Shiseido curler works just fine. What is better Shu Uemura or shiseido lash curler or MAC for short length lashes? ?
I would always go for Shu Uemura eyelash curler for really good curls and difficult lashes that hard to curl. Shiseido is pretty good too if I can't get my hands on the Shu Uemura. Mac is good, but will be my last choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses