Friday, December 11, 2009

I need a full coverage makeup someone said Shiseido , help ?

help has arrived my sister鈾?dont matter if your young or old this works the best i promise.tried it all this combo works so good its my secret but i seen that you really needed help.follow these steps buy''age rewind under eye concealer''in your shade(by maybelline)(just dab a tiny dots at a time less goes more ,if you squeeze to much it will be messy.second buy cover girl age-defying advanced in your shade (this is full coverage)less at a time with fingers smooth around (no sponges!)right when you have done that pat compact cover girl fresh complexion pocket powder (NOT WITH SPONGE PROVIDED)BUT WITH MAX FACTOR sponge(its oval) its like a dish sponge not those triangle sponges.wash it first to make it soft squeeze it out in a towel let it dry over night.鈽衡樅鈾.S THAT CONCEALER I TOLD YOU ABOUT I PAT SOME ON ANY PROBLEM AREAS ON MY FACE,SOME TIMES I USE IT ALL OVER MY FACE FOR FULLER COVERAGE鈽衡樅鈾OOD LUCK!THAT LITTLE TUBE WORKS MAGIC.I need a full coverage makeup someone said Shiseido , help ?
Shiseido is good but you can also go for MAC studio fix or chanel.
  • business loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    viruses