Friday, December 11, 2009

Which Shiseido Compact Foundation should I use? Ivory, Beige, or Ochre?

My background is Korean and I'm wondering which Shiseido compact foundation will best match my skin tone. I have light to medium olive skin. There are three types: Ivory (i40, i60), Beige (b40, b60) and Ochre (o40, 060). What is the difference between these three types?





I also find that my foundation rubs onto my shirt collar, is there


any way to minimize the makeup rubbing onto my clothes?





Thanks.Which Shiseido Compact Foundation should I use? Ivory, Beige, or Ochre?
there's no way anyone on the internet can help you. you have to get to a shiseido makeup counter and try each color on your jaw to see which one is right. even the slightest difference in color looks ridiculous; a perfect match disappears onto your skin.





as for your makeup transferring, i'm guessing you don't set the foundation with a little dusting of powder? also, don't slap on the makeup. use a soft natural bristle foundation brush for the most seamless results, even with a compact.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses