Friday, December 11, 2009

Clinique skin care line or Shiseido?

Which is better? I got samples of face wash from both and liked both of them, except the clinique one made my skin a bit too dry.Clinique skin care line or Shiseido?
i personally looove clinique. i use it every night... and i have no acne or anything... it keeps your face from getting oily and it leaves your skin SOOOO smooth and soft....


you need to get clinique's super mosturizing cream! (it comes in a yellow bottle)... works WONDERS!





:] good luck.Clinique skin care line or Shiseido?
If that's it, then Shiseido. Your skincare routine doesn't have to dry your skin out. A lot of women swear by Clinique, but it didn't work for my mom and it burned her face, so I'm afraid to use it.
Me to! I was using Clinique, to take my make-up off. Then my friend's mum used to work in a beauty salon thing, and it's that strong, it took nail vanish off my nails! Imagine what it's doing to your face D:
Shiseido is awesome. They're products have always worked for me.
  • business loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    viruses