Wednesday, December 2, 2009

How come there is no exfoliant in the Shiseido range?

Have been using them for the past 2 years - White Lucent, Revitalift %26amp; Benefiance and although all of these ranges have great foaming cleansers, none have an exfoliant - why?





I still exfoliate using Clinique ';7 day scrub'; about twice a week to assist with the removal of skin cells as I feel this is an important step, particularly when using serums, anti-ageing products, etc - assists them to penetrate better.How come there is no exfoliant in the Shiseido range?
I am not sure why considering that almost everyone will tell you that exfoliation is a key part of any skin care regimine.


I use the Clinque 3-step and I love the Clarifying Lotion (toner type 2nd step, but really is an exfoliator). For daily exfoliation without scrub, I think it would be alright if you use the Clarifying Lotion with any cleanser. I use it after my philosophy cleanser in the morning, and I haven't had a problem thus far.


Good question.. everyone should have an exfoliator. But Clinique makes it part of the 3-step.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses