Friday, December 11, 2009

Which brand of the following skincare is the best? Shiseido, Estee Lauder, or Lansome?

sounds like ur asian but shisheido for 30's lansome for 20's estee for 40Which brand of the following skincare is the best? Shiseido, Estee Lauder, or Lansome?
estee lauderWhich brand of the following skincare is the best? Shiseido, Estee Lauder, or Lansome?
Estee Lauder! an smells great too!
My wife swears by Estee Lauder,so it must be good because SHE is never wrong.
Estee Lauder
Clinique. It is wonderful!! I was having skin problems after I had my daughter, and now I have wonderful skin. It is a 3 step system. They have a line for men also.
They are all good ones.Even cheaper ones are good if you cleanse properly and eat a good diet and drink lots of water.
i think Lansome because Estee Lauder doesnt work it just smells good. But i dont know about Shiseido. Sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses