Friday, December 11, 2009

Smashbox anti-shine or shiseido pureness matifying stick?

which one should i get?


I have oily acne-prone skin and I want to have the effect of skin that is silky smooth with no pores. I also want other makeup products to be easier to apply afterwards.





which of these products is right for my skin?





I am also taking into consideration that it is humid where I live and the price of the productSmashbox anti-shine or shiseido pureness matifying stick?
If you visit a Sephora store in your area, you can try both products to see which one you like best on your skin.





It seems that both of these products do the same thing. It depends upon if you want a stick applicator or a tube liquid.





If you are shopping price, Shiseido is a few dollar cheaper.Smashbox anti-shine or shiseido pureness matifying stick?
Definetly use the smashbox! Smashbox is made for models and actresses who are under HOT lights (trust me I would know being an actress and dancer), so it is made to stay under heat and sweat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses