Saturday, December 5, 2009

Are Shiseido products worth the money?

I've been told Shiseido facial /cleansing products are absolutely amazing for difficult, pimple-prone skin, but they're a little pricey. Do the products work? x x xAre Shiseido products worth the money?
I have used a serum of theirs that someone recommended as the Boots one was giving me spots. It is really good, goes on smooth and no spots. It was expensive but I'll buy it again.


PS I haven't got Asian skin but it works for me.Are Shiseido products worth the money?
i only use their eyelash curler and i cannot live w/out it.. i've had it for 11 years!!!!!!!
oh yes!!!
Yes they do! You may not see results as fast as prescription brands but with time and patience you'll see wonderful results. Shiseido are best with asian skin.
Yes it is very good. I prefer Bee-Luscious but Shiseido is very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses