Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What's better; Shu Uemura or Shiseido eyelash curler?

I want to buy a good manual one, but i don't know it i should get the Shu Uemura or the Shiseido one?





Could people with experiences with both or either one of them, give me some advise?What's better; Shu Uemura or Shiseido eyelash curler?
I used Shiseido for the longest time, but after trying out Shu Uemura's, I had to switch! Shu Uemura has a squishier pad, so I think it curls much better. And the clamp part that the eyelashes go between is more curved and longer on Shu Uemura's. That one just works so much better for me!


You'll love it, trust me! :)


Enjoy and I hope this helped!What's better; Shu Uemura or Shiseido eyelash curler?
I have the gold shu uemura one, and I find it pretty good. It's not as amazing as the girl at sephora said it was, but I wanted to try it anyways.


It doesn't pinch as much as a drugstore curler.. but it's nothing magnificent.


My lashes are naturally really straight, and I need to run the curler under hot water for a few seconds for any curl to last.


I haven't tried the other one, but I'd rate the shu uemura 3.5/5 stars.
shu uemura is voted best of a lot (best of sephora, allure's kiss of approval).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses