Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Where can I buy Tsubaki shampoo by Shiseido?

Does anyone know where I could purchase the shampoo around the San Francisco area? (Preferably in the city) I'm anxious to try it and I don't really want to buy it online. Also, if you could give a price range as well.Where can I buy Tsubaki shampoo by Shiseido?
I highly doubt that you can buy Tsubaki here in the U.S unless there happen to be Asian vendors/ supermarket such as 99 Ranch Market or Marina Ichiban-kan in your area (which I believe there are if I'm not mistaken) or a store that sells imports straight from Japan. The Tsubaki shampoo line is only sold in Japan at the time being and hasn't been marketed in the United States. Believe me, I've been searching high and low throughout many stores myself and haven't found it before I found out that it's only sold in Japanese stores. Unfortunately you will have to buy online if you really want to try it out unless, as I mention before, you can find and Asian vendor/ supermarket that sells it in your town.





Prices range approx. from $12.00 to $20.00 depending on the size of the bottle and where you get it.





Go to this website and see if their is a store in your location:





www.99ranch.com








Happy Hunting!!! Let us know if you have any success!!!Where can I buy Tsubaki shampoo by Shiseido?
Tsubaki shampoo and conditioner are available at http://www.ichibankanusa.com Report Abuse

Sounds like you might be able to get it at a high-end department store, like Macy's or Nordstrom. What makes this shampoo so great? You can go to Sephora or Ulta and get really good, 'designer' shampoos and conditioners for less than you're going to spend on Shiseido.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses