Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What do you guy think about Shiseido Pureness products?

i've used the foaming cleanser, the mattifying moisturizer, the mattifying toner, the skin softener, and the blemish gel. i thought they were a bit too expensive for me and it was just ';okay';. i think its more suitable for normal skin because it didn't work a miracle for my oily-acneprone skin. but i do like the toner, cleanser, and moisturizer because they're really gently.What do you guy think about Shiseido Pureness products?
I love them, I use the gentle cleanser and softener (toner) and have used the moisturiser before and I think they're great! They make my skin just glow and I hardly get any pimples at all, like one or two a month. The Benefiance range is also really good even though it's meant for older women - but it's more expensive. And The Makeup is amazing.


So yeah, I love Shiseido!What do you guy think about Shiseido Pureness products?
no my taste
I've tried that and I feel that it's more suitable for combination skin type. I have oily to very oily skin and I feel that the moisturizer is rather oily for me. The cleanser and the toner works fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses