Friday, December 11, 2009

Whats better ';la roche posay'; or Shiseido's ultimate protection sun cream?

Whats better for facial sunblock? which one works better?Whats better ';la roche posay'; or Shiseido's ultimate protection sun cream?
I have used La Roche Posay and I've found it very good for my skin. I've use the light texture one cause I have oily skin and it gets oilier in summer when it's hotter. They have several more for different skin types.Whats better ';la roche posay'; or Shiseido's ultimate protection sun cream?
I like Shiseido's SPF moisturizers. I have very sensitive skin and many SPF moisturizers have caused my skin to react adversely. This however, worked very well on my skin. It's lightweight with a smooth texture and works great under my makeup.





I read about La Roche Posay's Moisturizer in Instyle and it's a highly recommended product for those with dry skin. The lotion is supposed to give the skin a nice glow.


http://www.instyle.com/instyle/package/g鈥?/a>





I hope this helps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses