Friday, December 11, 2009

Where to find Shiseido brand products...?

Hello! :)


I had heard some wonderful things about the brand Shiseido's make up, and I was just wondering if there were any stores that carry it? I can't order online because I have no credit card.


Please help!!


Thank you!! :)Where to find Shiseido brand products...?
macy's and Sephora.Where to find Shiseido brand products...?
Ive seen it at Macys
macys
Hi, You can get shiseido products from a couple of places.


1 - Myers


2 - David Jones





I used sheisdo before i think they have a great range.I used it for a while but as they say you need to change products every now and again just to give your skin a change.


I use Estee Lauder.Their new range Nutrients is great.





Good luck and happy shopping :-)
yup, sephora! or any asian type beauty store.
Ulta, and Sephora.
sephora!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
viruses